a small village in rural High Suffolk

mobile menu button
Home > Parish Council > Administration Documents

Administration & Meeting Documents

Wilby Parish Council uses this page to display the documents that relate to the bi-monthly Parish Council meetings.

The application form which Parish Councillors are required to complete to ask for a Dispensation can be accessed here.  This form should be completed and scanned in then emailed to the Clerk prior to the meeting, or handed to the clerk before the start of the meeting for which the Dispensation is required.